Gave James a hair cut because he was starting to resemble a Q-tip.
Was thinking of going to the children's museum because it's Dollar Day. However, the girls room is not clean, aforementioned headache precludes me wanting to drive an hour, plus only James is done with his lessons for the week.
Need to run to the grocery store, though, because our last roll of TP is on the roller! While I am there, need to get some stuff for co-op lunch and to make Valentine treats.
Speaking of Valentine treats, have you tried the nasty new candy hearts from Necco? Blech! Only the green ones are worth eating. The rest tasted like perfume. Ew.
Renewed all my library movies so I don't have to return them, especially the ones that have not been watched.
Skype is pretty cool - do you have it?
2 comments:
Nothing like almost being out of toilet paper to make a trip to the store the first and foremost chore of the day!! Love, Mom
I used to have Skype..we used to talk to relatives in Brazil and Miami--way to go James for finishing your lessons :) -Janet
Post a Comment