Slept in since I didn't sleep well and kids went to bed late. Bob was gone as he had a sleep study last night at the clinic to check if his settings are right for his C-PAP machine.
Nails still red. Man, keeping a manicure nice is a lot of work!
Finished book club book (Tenant of Wildfell Hall) and located discussion questions. LOVE MY BOOK CLUB. Had an interesting discussion about it the other night at the support group meeting. Seems a number of women were/are intimidated by the thought of the book club and/or the people involved. We are NOT all that academic, people. Please. We pick the books because we like the movies or the actors in the movies. We are kinda shallow, and we admit it. So come on out to the book club and join us in our rollicking journey toward a better acquaintance with classic literature and film fun. OK, that unintentionally turned into a commercial for book club. We meet on the 27th, if you want to try it out!
Waiting to hear about training next week for the new job.
Going out tonight to see a movie and then grab a bite. Can't wait!
Went to soccer board meeting last night and nailed down some details about the spring season and registration for 2010-11.
On my 3rd cup of coffee for the day.
Dragged a new facebooker into Word Twist. She's pretty good at it!
Changing things up in home education. Stay tuned for that.
Made fish last night which I hardly ever do. I thought it was barely OK, but Bob and James loved it.
Essay class went well. I had been kind of nervous ahead of time, but one of my students told me, "I don't despise this class as much as I thought I would." So, I guess it must be going ok. LOL
Have to run to the library. They are holding two DVD's for me - Whip It and Time Traveler's Wife. YAY! May also stop at Kohl's to see if I can find something to buy with my gift card.
2 comments:
Kohl's is a very nice store to shop in.....I am sure you will find SOMETHING to spend your gift card on!! Love, Mom
Time Travelers Wife looks pretty interesting. Hope you found something at Kohls!!
Post a Comment