So, I discovered the Flip video camera in a non-operative state the other day and David confirmed tonight that it is indeed non-repairable. DANG IT. I told the kids whoever took the last video on that camera would have to pay for it, since they have a BAD BAD BAD habit of snatching it and recording things and just in general treating it carelessly.
Printer also not working. Think it is because of the darn refill cartridge not being read properly by the printer. HP has a known issue, due to their policy of the printers reading the cartridges and deciding if/when to call them empty. They don't want you to buy refills. Well, I think that ought to be my perogative!
(So, in case you aren't keeping score like I am, we've had issues with the following items in the last week or two: my van, hot water heater, printer, flip video camera, television, oh and David's iPod keeps freezing up. Argh!)
Made huge pot of chili tonight and cornbread. And made the BEST BROWNIES yesterday. Ohhhh man.... WANT MORE.
Training is going well. My scores have consistently been above average, so I think I am getting the hang of things. Next week, my training group will move into production. We are evaluating local market search results for a search engine. That's it in a nutshell, but my guess is that most of you still don't quite comprehend what I am going to be doing. No problem, just know that it's 4 hours a day of using the laptop and getting paid!
Co-op tomorrow. Veggie Tales and Book Club Saturday. Sunday Emily and I are driving to GR for a nice visit, though short. We have some awesome plans. Then early Monday morning have to HIGHTAIL it back to Dryden to pick up the rest and get to Spanish on time. Fun weekend but it'll be go-go-go!
Must spend some time Friday/Saturday thinking of unit study stuff for next week. Won't really have to start it before Tuesday though.
Better get a shower, do something with my nail polish, oh yeah - dye my hair (new shade!), and do my homework for training.
4 comments:
I'm loving all your blogging. In the last week or two we've had a broken water heater, broken windshield wipers, the printer won't work because it says "no cartridge" and there IS a cartridge, Caleb ripped 3 pairs of pants, had to put 2 new tires on our other van (it would go flat in hours and we lived with it for weeks), the heater we have in the basement doesn't work and so we have zero heat down there, etc... Sigh. And I did have to buy a new camera in November because Caleb dropped the old one. Once summer comes and we can sit in the sunshine, that's free, right? Feel a little better? Maybe? Love you!
That's right, ten minutes in the sunshine will make you forget all that broken stuff!!! (Dad used to say that he would spend his weekends fixing the things that the kids spent the week breaking!!) Love, Mom
Have a fun trip to Grand Rapids!
No wonder I keep missing you all weekend!! :)
And I totally don't understand what you'll be doing on your job, but I'm just glad you have it! And how cool to be getting paid to be online! LOL
Post a Comment