Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekly Preview

Wow, it's time for a new week again already?

Sunday - SS, Church, David at a youth event all day, relaxing and reading for me
Monday - Lessons, editing
Tuesday - Lessons, editing, Bob has an appointment with someone at Michworks, Homeschool meeting about doing high school
Wednesday - Lessons, editing, babysitting all day, Pioneer Club
Thursday - Lessons, editing, Coaches Meeting (soccer)
Friday - FUN DAY for the kids, D&E go to Teen Game Night for our homeschool group, but I get to leave to spend the weekend with my sisters and mom
Saturday - SISTER WEEKEND continues (trying to think of something fun for the kids to do with Bob)
Sunday - SISTER WEEKEND continues for me. David will be auctioned off in a youth auction.

I need to get the taxes done! Also I am going to do some proposals/bids for some jobs on elance.com.

3 comments:

MICHELE said...

Hi Lisa,

How was the book fair on Saturday?
What's your opinion on the movie Fireproof?

And, please oh please... give us an overview of the high school homeschool meeting on Tuesday night.

Am I bothering you with all these questions?

:) Mich.

Denise Bryant said...

What is David being auctioned off for??

Debbie Schlarb said...

see you Friday!!!