Just a reminder. Bob was in an accident at work on May 23, 2002. So, it's been almost seven years since the day I got the call notifying me that I needed to go right to the hospital. He was in the emergency room there and the doctors were repairing his broken leg and fractured spine, as well as numerous cuts and abrasions.
So, today he comes out of the bathroom and says, "I just pulled a stitch out of my lip."
I was flabbergasted and questioned him to make sure, but yes, he pulled a stitch out of his upper lip from nearly SEVEN YEARS AGO. He's always had a bump there since then, but we figured it was a scar. Nope, it was a STITCH that either never dissolved or they forgot to take out.
Gross, eh?
Nope, no pictures for you. LOLOL
5 comments:
Oh my! Well, I'm glad he got it out.
For almost a year after my wisdom teeth surgery, I was still fishing chunks of tooth out of my gums. I guess the teeth shattered when they pulled them out? All I know is I kept finding hard pieces that hurt, and when I would pop them out, they were little tiny tooth fragments.
wow! that is weird. thanks for the no pics!! lol
that's wild!
I came to see if you posted a review on Mirkwood, about Fireproof. What'd ya think?
Mich.
Yuck!!! Glad he got it out though, I'm sure that was really bothersome.
dang I wanted to see a pic!- Janet
Post a Comment