Friday, March 27, 2009

Sisterweekend

It's time for Sister Weekend!

I have 4 sisters and we get together annually for a weekend. Thus the oh-so-descriptive name - Sister Weekend. I could run it all together to be trendy - SisterWeekend or Sisterweekend. What do you think?

Anyway, it's a time to hang out, play games, watch movies, go places, and just generally be together. Our mom joins us too, and sometimes our brother (and/or his wife) will join us as well.

So, enjoy your weekend as I am sure going to enjoy mine! (Prayers for our left-behind families would be lovely. lol)

5 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

I can't wait to see your skinny little self!

Anonymous said...

Have loads of fun! Gee, makes me wish I had sisters!

Hugs!
M

Niffercoo said...

Have a wonderful time! Your sisters are very lucky to have you! :)

Wee Pip said...

Have fun!!

MICHELE said...

Have a great time... looking forward to hearing all about it.

18 lbs!!!
Awesome!

Mich.