We've done lessons every morning and I've worked on the computer every afternoon - querying one day, editing one day, job hunting one day. I've exercised 3 days this week but my Wednesday weigh-in didn't show any loss. Time to up the workouts and redouble my calorie-counting efforts.
Monday night I went grocery shopping with Suzanne and also to two libraries. I took Emily along to the second library and I hit the book sale there (clearance! see Cornerstone for details). Bob took James to soccer clinic Tuesday (just 1 more!) and 3 of the kids to church last night.
Last night I made hamburgers and roasted potatoes. Tuesday night we had chicken and rice and tortillas, and Monday we had something I can't remember now. lol I think this afternoon I'll make a roast. They were buy 1 get 1 free, so I have two. We have leftover roasted potatoes so we'll have that and some veggies. I really should try harder to do menu-planning ahead. I think I'm doing well if I know in the morning what we'll eat for dinner, but life runs much more smoothly if I make a weekly menu.
OK, enough rambling. I need to do some lessons with the kids and let Bob get on the computer.
5 comments:
Oh, thanks for the update. :) Sounds like a pleasant week, actually. And a roast on a cold day sounds perfect.
I'm really bad about planning dinner, too. The weeks where I have it planned out go superbly, but I probably only do that about 4xs per year:P The rest of the time, I'm scrambling at 6pm to find something in the cupboard.
Phew! I was thinking you all had disappeared! Thanks Denise for getting her going again!
Hugs!
M
I like your "Lisa" signature you added to your post!
Hey- did you realize that Daily Danny has changed blog places? Just wanted to let you know.
Hugs
M
Post a Comment