One month down on the 1001 Days and here's how things look. I'm just going to give you the highlights and completed goals here. The original list is HERE. I've also realized there were a couple of overlapping/duplicate items, so I need to add something so there are 101 things still.
Bolded means it's completed. Italics are those I am actively working on but not completed yet.
Organizational
1. Work on the 101 in 1001 days list – 1-4-09
2. Pack up Christmas stuff - 1-4-09
3. Redo the job chart – 1-1-09
4. Redo the schedule – 1-1-09
5. Tag all my photos in Easy Share (have tagged all the pix I have taken so far in 2009. Need to go back and do 2008's photos and make sure I am still tagging new ones as I upload.)
7.Get caught up in scrapbooking (worked on it in Jan, completed 17 pages)
20.Wrap the Christmas books before I put them away – Jan 4
Health & Fitness
3. Find a new breakfast (½ cup Kashi GoLean cereal, 6 oz light yogurt) 1-2-09
4. Lose 5 pounds 1-17-09
5. Lose 10 pounds (cumulative) 2 more to go....
12. Follow exercise plan for 30 days. (3x/week – 20 min low impact) 1-31-09
16. Learn to drink coffee black (cut down on my creamer - 2 TBSP sugar-free in a cup instead of the insane amount of sugared creamer my husband thought I wanted!)
18. Learn how to utilize Sparkpeople to its full capacities (Working on it!)
Recreational
8. Rewatch the LOTR trilogy and ALL the extras (Watched FOTR and TT extended versions)
11. Get my sewing machine fixed or replaced (Asked Bob to look at it)
Relational
1. Attend SOF support monthly (January - done)
6. Write to my mom once a month (in the mail for Jan!)
7. Make an effort to call people on the phone (trying, not doing well)
Writing
5. Work on Part 2 of Forget me not (have 27,000 words written on part 2, not done yet)
Financial
2. Become debt free (ALMOST, except for one credit card and the mortgage!)
Spiritual
1.Read the Bible from beginning to end (more than halfway now)
8 years ago
1 comment:
calling people is hard, isn't it? hey, if you ever call me during the week, chances are I'm driving and can talk!! I drive a LOT!
Post a Comment