OK, I was tagged a long time back on facebook for this and I've been watching everyone else do their thing. So here goes. Thought I'd post it here too, for my non-fb friends.
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I like to fall asleep on my stomach.
2. If I'm not going anywhere, I don't put on makeup and I probably won't do my hair either.
3. I have library cards at three libraries and use two of them regularly.
4. I cannot cook in a cluttered kitchen.
5. OK, really I can't cook at all. I just pretend.
6. I love to sing along with music, esp. 80's music.
7. I never ever watch sports on TV.
8. I never watch the news.
9. I drink coffee every day, but have only done so for two or three years now.
10. I only buy DVD's I really love.
11. I want a really big nice TV to watch the DVD's I love. Over and over.
12. I've been a scrapbooker for 14 years and I have completed 23 albums.
13. I'd like to buy an RV and travel around the US with my family for a year or more.
14. I've instant-messaged almost every day for a number of years to one of my best friends whom I've never met in real life.
15. I read 80+ books a year.
16. I have never been to Florida.
17. I would love to live where I can see water.
18. My bedroom is so small that our queen-sized bed pretty much fills it up.
19. I will never get a tattoo.
20. I cannot get my wedding ring off my finger. It's been on there 12 years.
21. I love to look at people's eyes. I can usually only get away with staring at my kids' eyes though.
22. I used to adore rollercoasters, but I haven't been on one since before I had kids.
23. When I am alone, I like silence.
24. I read when I eat. Yes, even if other people are there.
25. I only use Avon Moisture Therapy hand lotion. It's perfect.
If you want to do this, go ahead! Not going to tag anyone.
8 years ago
3 comments:
I love roller coasters, too!
Never been to Florida? You will one day!
Okay, I think you need to explain #14.
:) Mich.
silence when you're alone huh? no blasting the car stereo??
Post a Comment