Monday, January 19, 2009

Health Update

Decided against taking David to the doctor today. Going to concentrate on fluids and rest. I think he has viral bronchitis and I'm pretty sure that's what the doctor would say. They might prescribe an antibiotic, because they tend to do it no matter what, but if its viral, it won't help anyway.

Bob is resting, pretty comfortably, until he has to move one way or another. He decided to just rest and see how much he improves. It's possible he cracked a rib, but I would imagine they'd just tape it.

Somehow I got my back out of alignment. I can feel one of my vertebrae in a weird place. Going to research if I can put it back somehow on my own. Not thinking I want to pay a chiropractor at this point.

2 comments:

Niffercoo said...

Gosh, Lisa! When it rains, it pours!! I hope all of you are feeling better quickly!!

Debbie Schlarb said...

Well wishes for you all to feel better!