Saw this on Penny's blog.
A - Age: 42
B - Bed size: Queen. We had a king for years and years.
C - Chore you hate: scrubbing the shower
D - Dad's Name: Thomas Leo
E - Essential start your day item: coffee
F - Favorite actor(s): Keanu Reeves, Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman, Steve Zahn, Gerard Butler, Colin Firth
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5’ 8 1/2
I - Instruments you play(ed): Flute (and a tiny bit of piano)
J - Job title: Writer
K - Kid(s): David Robert 14, Emily Grace 11, James Patrick 9, Suzanne Marie 6
L - Living arrangements: Old house in constant state of repair - with husband, 4 kids, and a newt
M - Mom's name: Patricia Marie
N - Nickname: Lisalas
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none
P- Pet Peeve: Stuff that doesn't work the way it ought to; when my kids lean on my chair or my mouse arm. lol
Q - Quotes you like: "The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid. " - Henry Tilney (Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen)
"It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me." - Batman Begins
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 4 sisters & 1 brother, all younger
T - Time you woke up today: 5 am. But then I went back to sleep around 6:30 and slept til almost 9. Bad Lisa.
V - Vegetable you hate: asparagus
W - Always running late: Huh? I actually AM always running late.
X - X-rays you've had: I had some at the chiropractor. I can't remember any other ones.
Y - Yummy food you make: I make? Isn't that an oxymoron? I am not a good cook.
Z - Zodiac: I don't do zodiac.
8 years ago
2 comments:
well, at least your hubby can whip up some food when necessary!!!!
I played flute, too. I can't play it now, though because the pads need replacing & I don't want to put the money into an instrument that makes dh cringe:) I'm learning piano, which I enjoy (but its a challenge!)
Post a Comment