Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekly Preview

I miss doing the weekly preview and so I am going to start it again. It helps me think more clearly about the week ahead too. Hopefully it doesn't bore you! lol

Sunday - Church today and David went to the Super Bowl party for youth.
Monday - Lessons, Writing (goal 3000) and Seeds of Faith Support meeting
Tuesday - Lessons, Writing (goal 3000), James has soccer and the girls have Keepers at Home
Wednesday - Lessons in AM. 3 kids have art in the afternoon. (Bob says he will take them and take Suzy on a private time and then I can write, so goal 3000). Pioneer Club at night.
Thursday - Lessons in the AM, All kids have dental appointments in early afternoon. Maybe we'll visit the thrift store afterwards. Writing in the evening, if possible. Not setting a goal yet. Get ready for co-op
Friday - Co-op all day. Writing in the evening? Or maybe plans with friends?
Saturday - NO PLANS! RELAX!!!

3 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

I like reading how your week is shaping up. You sure have a lot planned, I hope you can squeeze in lots of writing time as maybe all those plans will keep your kids busy and out of your hair (even though not necessarily during their activity, but maybe they'll be tired later... maybe...).

Wee Pip said...

At first I thought I read that wrong..."preview? didn't she mean review?" LOL. But that's a great idea! I sometimes do that on paper, just to wrap my head around the week. I should probably do that this week.

Debbie Schlarb said...

very cool not to have plans on Saturday!!!!