Sunday, December 28, 2008

Clearance Shopping!

Clearance shopping is fun! I like to get wrapping paper and bows and gift tags. I bought wrapping paper that COULD be Christmas-y, but it isn't specifically. So, I can use it year-round. EXCELLENT! :::plays air guitar:::

I also found some of those new LED Christmas lights, and a hanging light globe thing. Got a few things for gifts next year - Christmas socks and such, as well as 4 gifts to put away for birthday party invitations. What else? Hmmm... Some plastic Christmas cups and bowls. I'm sure there are some other things. Candy, of course. lol

I also bought David a birthday gift and a cake and some pizza. He's FOURTEEN tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so much fun to find clearance bargains, and it sounds like you found a bunch....good for you!!! Love, Mom

Denise Bryant said...

I went to Meijer last night to see if they had any white or multi lights... nope. Just odd colors like green or purple. I DID buy some ornaments, though!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa, sounds like you found some great deals!! You'll be happy you have them next December!

Mich.

Debbie Schlarb said...

Sounds like you had success!