Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekly Preview

Sunday - Church, Youth Group (D,E)
Monday - Lessons, Spanish
Tuesday - Interview (L), Lessons
Wednesday - Lessons, Dentist (S,E)
Thursday - Lessons
Friday - Co-op
Saturday -
Sunday - Church, Youth Group (D,E)

My workouts this past week were:
T - Tae-bo 8 minute workout (yes,that's a real workout tape, lol)
W - Tae-bo 60 minute workout
Th - 2 mile run/walk with Suzy
Sa - approx 30 minute run (2.5 miles?)

I managed 4 workouts, even if one of them was only 8 minutes long! None of them happened in the morning though. Except the 8 minute one. Thankfully the weather was warmer than it has been so I ran outside twice. Aiming for 4 proper workouts this coming week. Maybe I can manage to get up and do Tae-bo in the mornings before lessons.

Staying up late has been my downfall this past week or so - usually 2 am before I hit the sack. (Like right now! lol) But I've managed to get up each day and get lessons going at 9 am. I can't keep doing that though. Need to get to bed earlier this week.

I had friends over on Friday since our sledding day was canceled - lack of snow on the hill. We scrapbooked for a couple hours in the afternoon while the kids played inside and out.

More to type, but I'm drained and so I'm off to bed. Maybe I can post a couple quick entries during the week.

1 comment:

Debbie Schlarb said...

yes, post quick entries during the week!! I can't believe you can stay up that late...I'd be so dead!