This is what the schedule looks like:
11:45 Leave home (earlier if I need to stop on the way)
12:15 arrive in Oxford
12:30-1:55 Teach Oxford class (5 high schoolers)
1:55 pack up and head out
Drive to Lapeer (25 minutes or so) - maybe do some quick errands on the way
2:45 set up for first class
3:00-4:20 Teach 1st Lapeer class (16 high schoolers)
4:20-4:30 set up for second class
4:30-5:00 Teach 2nd Lapeer class (19 elementary students)
Teaching all three classes in a row is tiring, and today they were all loud! I just wanted to be in a quiet place, but instead I came home with 4 loud children. I had intended to go to Walmart, but my helpful eldest child reminded me that I hate taking all the kids along to get groceries, so I didn't do it. I will stop tomorrow after my interview.
Interview is scheduled for 10:25 Tuesday AM and I am not at all nervous. That's probably because I really don't care too much if I get it or not. It would be fine to get it, but I am OK without getting it too. Well, at least mentally ok. Financially it would be good! lol Trying now to decide what to wear.
The dryer belt broke on Saturday. Bob took it apart and realized he didn't have a replacement. I called around and found one in stock at a place in Flint for $25 +tax (and gas). That's not so awful, but Bob found a dryer at his workplace for sale. With his discount, it was only $3 more than buying the belt (not counting tax and gas, especially since he was already AT the store). He's hooking it up now. Hopefully it works. Can't test a gas dryer in the thrift store. He found 75 cents in the back. LOL
I am really behind on reading and commenting on blogs, so if yours is one of them, please don't despair. I will get there eventually.
David and I have an interesting idea for a new blog. More soon.
Off to accomplish something before bed....
4 comments:
I wish you well on your interview!
Praying for you!
You are the master at the art of leaving us wanting more! So mysterious!
Sounds like a very busy day!!! I hope you hear about your interview results soon...I hate it when I'm left hanging about things like that.
Post a Comment