Saturday, January 9, 2010

Weekly Preview

Sunday - Church, Youth Group (D,E)
Monday - Lessons, Spanish
Tuesday - Lessons, Dr. Appts (D,E,J,S)
Wednesday - Lessons, Dentist Appts (D,J)
Thursday - Lessons, Interview (L)
Friday - Co-op, Scrapbooking (L)
Saturday - Scrapbooking (L)
Sunday - Scrapbooking (L), Church, Youth Group (D,E)

I got called back for a second interview for the Assistant job. I guess they liked me enough to have me come back again. That will be Thursday. I think I'll need to buy something to wear. And do my roots.

Spanish is supposed to start this week, but the co-op class I teach is being postponed a week. That's annoying because I wanted my two classes to be on the same schedule. Argh. The co-op one could end up being canceled, I suppose.

David and Emily ordered glasses and hopefully those will come in toward the beginning of the week. They told me they would be in YESTERDAY, so maybe Monday? James and Suzy were both found to have 20/20 vision, so no need for spectacles!

Birthday sleepovers kept James and David busy Friday night. David was invited to an airsoft birthday "sleepover" (although apparently no one actually SLEPT). So, I took the opportunity to schedule James's belated birthday celebration. He had his two best friends come sleep over (and yes, they DID sleep). I took them twilight sledding (time of day, not literature theme) and we made mini pizzas.

Bob is going to have a new work supervisor. The current one is being transferred to a different store. Changes. Hmmm....

I've got to get ready for scrapbooking and I am hoping to get a lot of Spanish stuff finished. I may have to just settle for making sure I am ready for Monday, at this point. LOL

I did Tae-bo twice this week (60 min and 45 min) and will do it again this evening (probably the short one). No running again. Guess I need some yaktrax if I plan to run outside before March. Wish the treadmill had not blown up. At least I can do the tae-bo. It's an intense workout and it will keep my endurance up.

3 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

That's great that you are being called for a 2nd interview. Must be an administrative assistant type of job?

Anonymous said...

Have fun scrapbooking!! Love, Mom

Debbie Schlarb said...

Congrats on the 2nd round interview!