Monday - Start Lessons
Tuesday - Lessons, Eye Appts (D,E,L)
Wednesday - Interview (L), Lessons
Thursday - Lessons, Eye Appts (S,J)
Friday - Lessons, Sci Club (J)
Saturday - No plans?
Sunday - Church, Youth Group (D,E)
We will be starting back to our lessons in earnest on Monday - enough of this vacation and relaxed schooling. ROFL Guess that means I better write out some lesson plans, eh?
I have an interview on Wednesday. (Yes, this is the one I told some of you about that I left a voice mail and she never called me back. She called me. lol) It's a part time job in Troy - long drive, but pays good for part time. And flexible hours. Or at least not a fixed schedule.
The kids and I have vision appointments this week. Both David and Emily broke their glasses in December and will need new ones. I need bifocals, I think and this current pair (not bifocals) is at least two years old, probably three. James and Suzy are having a screening. They've never had their eyes checked except for the vision chart at the pediatrician.
Speaking of ped, I need to get them into the new doctor for appointments. More paperwork to fill out. And we are changing dentists too - the old one, a pediatric dentist, was quite a drive and I'd rather stay closer to home now that none of them is a preschooler. The six-month checkups were due in November, so I'd better get those scheduled!
Bob works 3 days only this week - M, W, Sat. Not good. Ends haven't been meeting already and a smaller paycheck is NOT going to help. A friend and I have a business venture idea percolating in our minds. (It's the one my dad told me about, if any of you remember that..... Hehe)
I don't plan to jog this week, since it will be very cold. Unless a day comes along that is sunny with no wind. Then I may chance it. I didn't exercise at all this past week - took the week off. I will do Tae-bo this coming week. And maybe I can find a treadmill to run on.
Today (Jan 2), we are "un-decorating". Enough of the Christmas stuff. Ready to have my house back in order. I think we will have some Chex Mix and sparkling juice tonight to celebrate (since I forgot to take it to Maryann's for New Year's, lol).
Also must work today on lesson plans for our week ahead and for Spanish classes which begin again on Jan 11. And have to make a library run. Don't wanna go outside since the temp is in single digits and the wind chill is below zero.
Remind me why I live in Michigan? No good reason, right? I could teach school in Florida. Or Costa Rica, for that matter!
Don't miss last night's post below this one.....
4 comments:
Well, I remember ONE business venture Dad recommended!!!
I don't know any business venture Dad recommended! You need to fill us in, lady. No teasing allowing!!!
I hope your interview is a good one, a flexible part time job sounds great.
Glad you enjoyed your relaxing Christmas/New Year vacation, but getting back to the routine is priceless isn't it?
Yup, tomorrow starts back to "normal" again...have fun with those lesson plans!! :)
You could also teach in Georgia!!
Post a Comment