Well, didn't get the job. Apparently I was in the top 5 of 500 candidates. But not the top choice. Which is ok. I am good with it. So, now I have no prospects.
I have, however, just scheduled an essay writing class and am busily signing up homeschooled high schoolers. The class will begin next week and run every other Wednesday in February and March.
Can you believe January is nearly over? YAY YAY! YAY!!! Winter is slipping away.
Worked on the taxes last night. Hope to have them done by the weekend.
The dryer did not work and Bob had to return it. So now, we are dryer-less. Not a good thing in the depths of winter. Hopefully we can come up with something affordable and functional.
Bought Suzy a cute coat at the thrift store yesterday. Her coats have nearly broken zippers. She likes the new one and it's big enough that it ought to fit her next year too.
The sun shone today! I was soooo glad to see it!
Now for a quick library trip and some tae-bo before I settle down to watch a movie and do some paperwork.
8 years ago
2 comments:
Can you go back to getting the belt for the original dryer?
The writing class sounds fantastic!! I know that's an area that many hsers could use help, esp. with high schoolers!
Too bad about the job...and the dryer! The rest of your day sounds like a good one...hope you enjoyed it!
Post a Comment