Saturday, April 11, 2009

Weekly Preview

I am having the hardest time acclimating to the online scoring I am doing. If you read this, would you mind saying a prayer that I become competent at it very quickly? Otherwise, I will have a lot more free time soon, but a lot less income.

Soccer practices and games begin this week, and thus begins a hectic five week soccer season. James and Suzy will have weekly or biweekly practices and 8 games. David will once again help me out with practices and ref'ing the games.

I still haven't managed to do the taxes, so I need to get that done right quick.

Easter Sunday - Breakfast at Church, Church service, scoring
Monday - NO Lessons, Work (online scoring) (Taking one more day for Spring Break so I can DO THE TAXES....)
Tuesday - Lessons, Work, Chess Club (D/J), Soccer practice (J/S)
Wednesday - Work, Pioneer Club (last one of the year!)
Thursday - Lessons, Work, Soccer practice (J/S)
Friday - Co-op, Co-op Spring program in the evening
Saturday - Soccer games (S/J), Work

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we will pray for you. Love, Mom

Debbie Schlarb said...

Soccer season always sounds so crazy!

Anonymous said...

ack soccer season! how you keep track of all the practices/games amazes me--yes will be praying for you- Janet