Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Pix

Trying out Picasa. I was stubborn before and didn't want to switch, preferring instead the clunky Kodak EasyShare program that came with my camera.

Oh, silly stubborn Lisa. Picasa is better. SOOO much better. After just 10 minutes using it, I can see that.

And it's FREEEEEEEEE..... (Think Bedtime Stories, if you've seen that. Our new movie quote. lol)

I just hope my photo tags are still usable in Picasa. I've been very faithful about putting those on every single photo I've uploaded in 2009.

So, without further ado, here are pix of Easter Sunday egg decorating and hunting and....



..... and of the attempt to get a nice pic of the four kids together.

You'll see why I call it the "attempt".



I apologize if you are still on dialup. These probably won't work well for you.

3 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

I enjoyed the slideshows of the kids! Picasa is awesome. We've used it for years and I just can't believe it's free - it's so good. They recently added the feature that you can retouch photos... like remove a stray sock from the background of a picture... really handy!

Anonymous said...

Nice capture of the photo shoot experience! I took pics of my 12 Brownies yesterday. Yikes!
Christy

Sadie said...

Sounds good to MeeeeEEEEEEEE!

Love the slideshows!