Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fifteen Years

Suppose I should post something! People tell me they get tired of looking at the same entry day after day. :-)

Last night I went to the grocery store and ran into someone that I hadn't seen in over 15 years - the mom of one of my students. Then she called him over. Of course, he's a grown man now! Ack! LOL I last saw him at about age 9, so he's in his mid-twenties. Works with his dad on their farm.

Emily broke her glasses this morning. Thankfully she has the extra pair and we know where they are. The ones that broke are the ones that were recently replaced. Junky frames!

James is sick today - complaining (moaning) of a headache and he did throw up once. Sounds to me like a migraine maybe. He's going to stay home and cuddle with Daddy.

We're heading out to our "Mock Twilight Mercilessly" party. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say that you and your friends know how to make a party out of ANYTHIG!! Love, Mom

Debbie Schlarb said...

Too bad about the broken glasses!