Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bike Ride



No, I don't have a TALKING BIKE, but I do have a bicycle. Bob and David are outside right now bringing it down from the second floor of the barn.

The weather is supposed to be 60 today and some sun may peek through. I want to be ready!

We are going to ride bikes for PE.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a good girl getting your PE in!
See you tomorrow!

Hugs!
M

Anonymous said...

A VERY nice day for a bike ride!! Love, Mom

Debbie Schlarb said...

glad you got out and enjoyed the weather!

Anonymous said...

riding bikes makes my rear end sore...hope yours is not!- Janet

Anonymous said...

we went too, today!

wasn't it just beautiful out?

see you in the morning!

mich

Denise Bryant said...

I actually don't have a bike - I need to get one! I hope you enjoyed your ride today. A gorgeous day.