The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions.
Alfred Lord Tennyson (1809 - 1892)
Monday, April 27, 2009
Flood!
So, it rained and rained! Not quite for forty days and nights, but enough to flood the ditches and the yard. The temps were warm and the kids begged to put on swimsuits and play in the water. So, I agreed. They had a blast and the two neighbor girls joined in.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The kids look like they are having a ball! Love, Mom
You are braver than I am! I would have been freaking out about the ickies that could be in that water (then again, I cringe when I see kids all covered in mud... yet I have no problem with the beach or rivers, LMAO)
3 comments:
The kids look like they are having a ball! Love, Mom
What a riot! I bet they'll never forget this experience!
I figured out who Warrington is!
Mich.
You are braver than I am! I would have been freaking out about the ickies that could be in that water (then again, I cringe when I see kids all covered in mud... yet I have no problem with the beach or rivers, LMAO)
Post a Comment