Thursday, February 28, 2008

At long last!

Did something today I've wanted to do for a very very very very long time.

Yep. I did it.

I ordered high speed internet.

Go Lisa! Go Lisa! Go Lisa!

It's cable internet and it will be installed on Friday. I also switched our phone service to the same company, saving us beaucoup bucks and so, for the next 6 months anyway, having cable internet and their phone service (which is regular phone service not VOIP) will actually be CHEAPER than dial-up internet and our previous phone service.

After 6 months, I will re-evaluate.

Our phone number will remain the same.

4 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

You will never go back, I'm sure. I'll go start adding lots of slideshows and videos to my blog...

Niffercoo said...

I am SO excited! You have years worth of videos to watch! :) Jen

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool!
Christy