Sunday, February 24, 2008

Rescheduled, Reminded, Rewinded

Oh, I know what I forgot to say earlier. The lawyer DIDN'T view the video on the scheduled day. It was, yep, RE-scheduled. @@ It is supposed to happen at the end of the month. Hey, that's THIS WEEK.

The court date - a real one - is set for April 9th.

Also, yesterday, on our way out of town, I saw a sign for a rummage sale that was on RIGHT NOW. I had known about it before but had forgotten it was yesterday. There was about half an hour left for the sale, so we did an about-face and headed over to it. Emily got some Ellos and some Click-its, which she is enjoying. James got a Milennium Falcon 3D puzzle. V. cool. I think David is "helping" put it together. Got some books and a few clothes. Best part? It was $1 a bag!

Kids are watching Popular Mechanics for Kids - a DVD we interloaned from the library. I highly recommend it - it's a series with 4 episodes per DVD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good deals are always fun!

Anonymous said...

What are Ellos and Click-its? I am thinking maybe Click-its are what you put on those rubber shoes with holes?? Are Ellos shoes????? Love, an "in-the-dark" Grandma