Thursday, February 21, 2008

Do I Need More Stress?

I didn't take the promotion at work. There were a lot of factors in my decision, but when it came right down to it, I thought, "Do I need MORE stress in my life?" Of course, I told myself that I did not. Then I asked myself, "Is more stress in my life worth $100 more a month?" And I said, "Self, no. More stress is not worth $100 an month."

So, there you have it.

I told them today.

And then I got the most boring job tonight - the one I HATE. lol

But... HA! I came up with an idea for a new novel while I was bored out of my mind and sketched a rough plot outline. This one is going to be a Christian romance novel and I am going to pitch it to Harlequin's Steeple Hill line of books. There are other lines of Christian romance novels, but I will start with Harlequin.

I am going to write this baby fast fast fast. Maybe I will have my own little NaNoWriMo for March.

By June, I sure would like to NOT be working in the plastics factory. That would be really really great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is usually a silver lining in every cloud! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

God will make a way where there seems to be no way..- Janet

Anonymous said...

Sanity is definitely worth more than money!