I didn't get the editor job I applied for a couple weeks ago. Disappointing. I knew I would be good at it and the hours and pay were what I wanted. Ah well. It wasn't what God had planned for me, I guess. Something better must be coming, or He wants me where I am.
Saturday I got our taxes done. That's a relief. We'll have some tax money coming back, so we can pay some bills and make some purchases that we have been putting off. For example, I can actually buy curriculum for next year!
I edited my book on Sunday night. Made the rest of the little changes I had noted down and typed in a couple of new scenes I had written longhand a few weeks ago. I did notice that I had lots more changes in the beginning of the book and not nearly as many toward the end. I am quite sure that's not because the end was that much better than the beginning, so I probably have lots more editing to do. There are still a few troubling sections, where I need to make things clearer or add something. But all in all, it's coming together nicely.
OK, the kids are waiting.
8 years ago
4 comments:
Yes, that editor's job DID sound perfect! But, like you said, I guess that was not the one for you. Very nice photo that David took. We have some "lovely" snow scenery over here too!! Love, Mom
I like your new blog! Too bad about the editor job. :(
Too bad about the job.
Got the new blog....sorry to hear about the editor job, they don't know what they lost. Well we know someone else will get to gain from that decision.
Deb
Post a Comment