Saturday, September 11, 2010

Weekly Preview and Recap

Saturday - Soccer games (E,J& S), David at a friend's, Book Club!
Sunday - Church?, AYSO meeting
Monday - WORK 4 hrs, Lessons begin, Soccer Game (D-away)
Tuesday - WORK 4, Soccer practice (E,J,S)
Wednesday - WORK 4, Soccer Game (E-away)
Thursday - WORK 4, Soccer pix (E,J,S) and practice??
Friday - WORK 4, Park Day, Soccer Game (D-home)
Saturday - Soccer Games (J-home, E-away)

This week just BLEW PAST me. Lots of soccer. Lots of uniform problems - which makes me want to find a DIFFERENT company to deal with next year. Planning co-op class (which went over well, I think!). Lots of work - still trying to make up my missed hours from camp week.

I just looked at the week ahead and we have soccer EVERY day. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. LOL That has never happened before in my life ever. At least that way it's spread out enough that I can attend most of the events and/or make sure the kids get where they're supposed to be. I do love watching soccer. I do mean that!

Last week's soccer report:
David - Tues: WON , Fri: TIE 1-1 David is a starter and plays defense most of the game.
Emily - Wed: WON 2-0. SAT: WON 1-0 Emily has a strong kick. She plays defense.
James - Sat: LOST 5-4 James made 3 of those goals though! Played forward 1 quarter, midfield 1 and goalie 1. We know he needs to work on his goalkeeper skills! lol
Suzy - Sat: WON 3-1. Suzy seemed very tired and not her normal aggressive energetic self.

I did manage to read a book this past week and I think I watched a movie, but now I can't remember. LOL I am looking forward to reading Mockingjay - but just when, I am not sure! lol (It's the 3rd in the Hunger Games series.)

David is going in the spring on a class trip to Washington, D.C. and will be doing a number of fundraisers. We are starting with fall bulbs - anyone need any? The sets are almost all $10.

OK, I better go get something done before I have to leave for book club. Thought about a run, but I am EXHAUSTED. Maybe tomorrow?

1 comment:

Wee Pip said...

You know, those "affirmation" type people would say if you imagine yourself running, it's almost just as good:) LOL. Wow, that is just so - much - soccer!!! Bet you'll celebrate when the season is over!