Saturday, March 6, 2010

Weekly Preview

Saturday - Taking the kids to the pool
Sunday - Church, Youth Group? (D,E), Running?
Monday - Spanish, WORK (4 hrs daily), SOF movie night??
Tuesday - Lessons, WORK, Meeting with SOF Committee
Wednesday - Lessons, WORK
Thursday - Lessons, WORK
Friday - Co-op, WORK, Keepers Sleepover (E,S)
Saturday - Halo3 Party

I went running yesterday! (cue the confetti!) I used the MotionTraxx podcast for the first time. My choice was the Big Time Episode #5 “Big Time” at 160 BPM. The music is techno, but very upbeat and repetitive - perfect for exercising.

According to the DJ, this podcast is an 11:00 mile pace, a little faster than I am used to running. I believe I have been mostly running around a 12:00 mile. So, I ran faster and alternated with walking when it got overwhelming. I didn't measure my distance, but was out for about 40 minutes in the chilly sunshine. I expect to run again tomorrow. I am going to experiment with some of the other podcasts over the next few weeks to find out what pace I am comfortable with and which ones will challenge me.

I spent the morning sleeping in and working on the Lightning Thief unit study. Bob is at work today 12-5. They are having a half-off clothing sale.

If I am going to take the kids swimming, I better get them some lunch! We need to leave at 1.

3 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

I hope swimming is fun. Does Emily get two birthdays?? hehehe

Anonymous said...

Nice to be back outside again, isn't it? Love, Mom

Debbie Schlarb said...

That's cool that you're back to jogging!