Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weekly Preview

Saturday - Chores around the house, library?, movie w/friend, Book Club, groceries
Sunday - Church, Youth Group (D,E)
Monday - Spanish, WORK (4 hrs daily)
Tuesday - Lessons, WORK
Wednesday - Lessons, WORK
Thursday - Lessons, WORK, teach make-up Spanish class
Friday - Co-op, WORK
Saturday - Sister Weekend!!!

Quickly now, Lisa, there's a lot to do....

-Foot feels better, haven't exercised on it yet.
-Yesterday's weather was gorgeous; today - snow.... Spring in Michigan....
-Took 3 of the kids to Cranbrook Institute of Science yesterday. Will post about that at Cornerstone.
-David stayed home by himself Monday because he was feeling ill and yesterday because I couldn't get him a spot on the field trip.
-We posted the popup on Craigslist and had a flurry of inquiries. One guy came to see it last night.
-A older class C motorhome would be our choice to replace the popup. We'll see what we can find.
-Working 20-25 hours a week pretty much eats up all my free time.
-Bob only has 3 days scheduled next week. Good thing I took the extra hours when I had the chance.
-Bob got his handicapped parking permit renewed.
-We still haven't replaced the water heater or gotten the sump pump. Argh.
-I have sister weekend questions to finish!
-I need to plan this week's and next week's Spanish classes this weekend since I will be gone next weekend.
-I taught my last essay class this week and I was really pleased with the students' progress. I heard good feedback from some of the parents.

OK, off to accomplish some tasks before I get to go have FUN!

2 comments:

Debbie Schlarb said...

I have my Sister's Weekend questions to finish too!

Anonymous said...

I love reading about your week. Mom