Saturday, October 11, 2008

Story Submitted, and the Rest of My Life

It's been a full week - writing, editing, getting caught up from being gone all weekend. No reading really, no movies til tonight. Watching Iron Man right now - what cool devices! We watched Speed Racer earlier this evening as a family. Oh wait! I did watch Miracle Match earlier in the week - a soccer movie.

Co-op was today - going well. Will post on that at Cornerstone - I do post at least two times there every week, so if you aren't checking it, you may want to do so.

Weather was gorgeous yesterday and today!

House is all primered white now - going to start on yellow tomorrow. I will probably help some now that the story is written.

Let's see - hay ride tomorrow evening at Bob's family's farm. Soccer games in the AM; they are at different times so I can coach Suzy's and then watch James play.

I finished the story and submitted it for publication today. Please pray they buy it!

I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of anything else just yet. Oh, except I am getting pretty good at WordTwist on facebook, so come there and play with me!

3 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

I hope they buy your story! Wouldn't that be wonderful? Have a great time with the hayride.

Anonymous said...

The weather should be GREAT for a hayride! Congratulations on finishing and submitting your story!! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I will be praying that your story sells!

It's going to be a perfect weekend to paint your home!!

Happy Hayriding!
Mich.