The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions.
Alfred Lord Tennyson (1809 - 1892)
Friday, October 24, 2008
Miss Finney
Emily was invited to an American Girl Mystery birthday party. The American Girl is Kit (1934). Emily had to dress up as Miss Finney, a nurse. She did her costume all on her own, except I bought the skirt at the thrift store and I put her hair in a bun and stuck her hat to her head. I think she looks awesome!
Oh my gosh!! I've never heard of that kind of birthday party...what an excellent theme!!! I just love it!
I bet Emily had a great time...she's really growing up...I've enjoyed watching her blossom! By the way...did you ever realize she walks just like you?? It's true.
5 comments:
She looks cute!
Oh my gosh!! I've never heard of that kind of birthday party...what an excellent theme!!! I just love it!
I bet Emily had a great time...she's really growing up...I've enjoyed watching her blossom! By the way...did you ever realize she walks just like you??
It's true.
Mich.
She looks wonderful! I hope she had a nice time at the party!
What a wonderful costume! She did a super job, didn't she? And doesn't she look cute? Love, Mom
great job with the costume!- Janet
Post a Comment