At Park Day the other day, the moms all found it comical that just about every boy that showed up brought a play weapon of some sort - light saber, wooden sword, Nerf gun, walking stick, etc....
Then the emails started coming. I think you may find this amusing.
Deb said:
Unknown to me, my Jeremy brought his plastic light saber and left it there. If anyone has it please contact me for returning it back to him.
Jane said:
Matthew brought home the extra light saber, but it has Haupt's name on it. So I do think there is a mix up some where.
Pam said:
I brought home the sword that I thought Garret Haupt left behind but Jacob informed me it is actually James sword.
I said:
James says he didn't take any weapons to Park Day. (I think he may be the only boy who didn't! lol) He tells me he and Jeremy shared weapons. (The sign of true friendship!)
Pam said:
The sword had chew marks on it which I thought was odd since I knew James had no dog. The case is solved! I will keep it in my car until the next time I see you Deb!
~~~~~~~
Traditionally schooled children don't have this kind of fun anymore. It's not politically correct. hehe
8 years ago
2 comments:
I lol'd at the emails, too. That was so funny:-)
That's funny!
Post a Comment