Have 3 minutes for a quick update.
Took Emily to a cheap glasses place today because hers are broken and her opthamologist can't get her in until July. The place I took her offers an exam and 2 pairs of glasses for 69.95. Everyone was friendly and professional. The eye exams seem just like every other one I've ever sat through. (Which are quite a few!) The place we went was: America's Best Eye Care.
If you need glasses and don't want to spend a lot, I recommend them! (I guess maybe I should wait until the glasses come in, lol. 2-7 business days, I think she said.)
We also went to Office Depot and Meijer. Came home in time to unload the groceries, put my hair up, change my shoes, type for 5 minutes, and head out again.
8 years ago
2 comments:
Sounds like a good deal!
Wow, good deal. I just recently replaced my glasses because mine broke - so we found the closest 1-day glasses place and dh had to take the day off of work (hey, I couldn't SEE, lol). Anyhow, I'm waiting for the day when healthcare pays for laser eye surgery and no one wears glasses anymore:)
Post a Comment