Some stuff to keep you busy while I'm gone, in case you are home all weekend with nothing to do. :-)
Make a Fabric-Covered Journal (easy craft for the handicraft-challenged)
13 Places to Watch TV Online for Free (I haven't explored this yet, at least not much.)
The Official How-It-Should-Have-Ended Website (Did you ever think Lord of the Rings could have been resolved more easily? How about Pirates of the Caribbean? Star Wars? The Matrix Revolutions? Then this is the website for you!)
Measure yourself for eyeglasses (and save money ordering your glasses online)
Draw My Thing (online game like Pictionary, you play against others - warning though, some of the screen names and profiles are questionable)
Sue Games (interesting animated games, such as you have to make candy FAST or put together meals FAST. The only catch? They are in Japanese so you have to figure out the directions yourself. We had a lot of fun with this one chilly afternoon.)
Have fun! Let me know what you like!
I LOVE COMMENTS! GIVE ME SOME COMMENT LOVE! lol
8 years ago
3 comments:
Oh boy, I always have stuff to do!
I imagine there MIGHT be SOMEONE out there who has "nothing" to do on a weekend....in that case they could welcome the suggestions!!! Love, Mom
So you're having a grown up weekened! Lucky YOU! I hope you had a wonderful time!
Hugs!
M
Post a Comment