VBS was nice. I was in charge of crafts. Since I only had each group for about 10 minutes, we did easy crafts. Emily and Suzy helped me. By the end of the week, it was a struggle to go out again at night.
We went to karate on Monday, but not Thursday. I wanted to take a couple weeks off karate so my body can rest and my mind too. No class on Monday and we will skip again on Thursday. Then Monday is Labor Day, so we won't go again until September 5th, or maybe even Monday the 9th.
8/25 Sunday - Cousin Camp, Errands at Mall
Monday - Work 4, Soccer Practice (J)
Tuesday - Work 4, Co-op orientation
Wednesday - Work 4
Thursday - Work 4
Friday - Work 4, Soccer Practice (J),
Saturday - Soccer Practice (J)?, Homeschool Picnic?
This is a nice empty week for our last week of summer. Hopefully we can make time to get together with friends, go swimming once or twice and do a few other things that are summery. I also plan to get my first month of lessons planned out as well as work my regular hours.
Suzy and Emily will start soccer next week.
1 comment:
I always get a kick out of it when you say "it's an empty week" or some such thing....because if you read your schedule, really? Love, Mom
Post a Comment