Book club was great as usual on Saturday - the highlight of my month, EVERY month.
Several rainy soccer games were played this week.
Mother's Day was nice and relaxed. We did not go to church. (I dislike Mother's Day sermons.) I got up before Suzy, who was planning breakfast in bed, which then ended up being my much-preferred breakfast-in-the-recliner. LOL We met Mom and Dad in Perry so they could take David home for his grandchild time. Then the other kids and I went to Cici's pizza for lunch. Love their macaroni and cheese pizza! Then we took the long scenic route home, stopped at a quaint dollar store, had Klondike bars and push-ups and came home to a relaxing evening.
5/13 Sunday - Mother's Day; David to GR
Monday - Work 4, karate, Soccer Game (E-away)
Tuesday - Work 4, Soccer games (JS), Registration (L), David back
Wednesday - Work 4, Dentist (ES), Soccer Prac (S)
Thursday - Work 4, karate, Soccer prac (J), Wordsmith (LJE)
Friday - WORK 4, Soccer game (E), Campout (JB)
Saturday - Karate Testing (LDEJS), Suzy's Birthday, Campout (JB)
Sunday - Church, Campout (JB)
This is my last really BUSY week. If I can make it through until Saturday night, I'll be good!
My last Wordsmith class is this week. We will have an awards ceremony and a celebration. And within a couple weeks, I will be done grading those papers!
We will test for our Green stripe on Saturday, which means Suzy will have to miss her team's last game. She and James will both play their last games on Tuesday night, which I will miss since I have to do soccer registration that night. (which is MY last registration! yay!)
James and Bob will be going to a Royal Rangers campout. James is registered to go to Camporama with the Royal Rangers in July, which is in MISSOURI! A big trip for James!
1 comment:
What did they do about the grave being dug in the wrong place? How very strange!
Good luck on your belt test this weekend. This is Austin's birthday weekend plus the recitals! Talk to you on the other side! :)
Post a Comment