Soccer registration went well. Now just one more two-hour evening registration to get through. Then I can turn over the keys (so to speak) to my replacement.
We had church at home this morning - a different experience.
5/6 Sunday - SHERLOCK!
Monday - Work 4, karate, Soccer Game (E), sword seminar (D)
Tuesday - Work 4, Funeral, Soccer games (JS)
Wednesday - Work 4, Dentist (DS), Mother-Daughter Event (SL)
Thursday - Work 4, karate, Soccer prac (J)
Friday - WORK 4, Park Day, Soccer game (E),
Saturday - Soccer Game (SJ), Soccer Prac (E), Book Club (L)
Sunday - Church, David to GR, Mother's Day
Just a couple more weeks of soccer.
We have karate testing on May 19th, so just this week and next to get everything ingrained enough to pass our test for Green 1. There are two stripes on green, so we won't change belt colors until the test in November. Then we will be red belts and we'll get new doboks (uniforms) for Christmas - with red trim!
David is going to have his grandchild time with Mom and Dad starting next Sunday. He's looking forward to that.
Two dental appointments this Wednesday and two next Wednesday. I prefer to spread them out. We can walk to our dentist. It's a block and a half away! LOVE that!
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about Bob's dad. I remember running around his farm when I was a tween.
Post a Comment