Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekly Preview and Review

Spent the weekend with Mom and Dad (and got to see Janet and Deborah too - yeah!) Fun fun!

Last week was the end of Michigan history - the 12th class on Tuesday nights for Emily, James, and Suzy. WONDERFUL class with an engaging and knowledgeable teacher. But I am glad that commitment is over - just in time for soccer practices to get going!

James had his first soccer practices last week. Coach called Monday for practice Tuesday. lol Suzy and Emily had already started. The weather is nicer this year, allowing practice earlier than normal.

I made it clear at the soccer board meeting that I really really need to be replaced. That if I keep doing the job if no one steps up, that I will be doing a rotten job. So someone needs to step up!

4/1 Sunday - Visit GR (L)
Monday - Work 4, Essay Class (L), Computer Class (D), Soccer (E)
Tuesday - Work 4, Egg hunt (if weather agrees)
Wednesday - Work 4, Church, Robotics (D), Essay class (L), Art class? (EJS)
Thursday - Work 4, Wordsmith class, Karate, Robotics (D), Suzy to a friend
Friday - WORK 4, Good Friday event?
Saturday - Titanic (LE), Robotics (D), Egg Hunt (JSB)
Sunday - Church

And it's APRIL already! How did that happen?

This week is slightly easier than last week - less robotics, no karate on Monday, no soccer board meeting, no soccer for Suzy and only 1 practice for Emily (spring break). Not sure if James has soccer or not. Hope he knows! lol

4 comments:

Niffercoo said...

I hope they take you seriously about finding a replacement for the soccer registration!!

Have a wonderful week! :)

Anonymous said...

Nobody will believe you will do a rotten job, you need to set a time that you will be "done" and someone will step up. Then, bite the bullet and "be" done. Just because there is a need, YOU don't necessarily be the one who has to fill it. Love, Mom

Denise Bryant said...

Sorry to have missed you!

I agree with Mom, just say no!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it crazy how long some coaches take to notify their players? And just leaving a message on a random answering machine doesn't really count as contacting your player (especially if they miss the first two practices - maybe they didn't get the message?).
Christy