Monday - Camping, Breaking Camp, Fireworks
Tuesday - WORK 5, Kids sleeping in (but not Mom), Karate
Wednesday - WORK 5, kickboxing, church
Thursday - WORK 5, Karate
Friday - WORK5 , Beach Day
Saturday - Cousin Camp
Sunday - Cousin Camp
Return of the King in the theater was BEYOND awesome. I didn't even move from my seat once. It's a four hour movie, so that's sayin' somethin'! Just amazing!
Camping also was BEYOND awesome! lol We camped with two families we like to spend time with and Maryann's family came to visit every day since they live very close to the campground. We had a nice shady spot to park the camper. The weather was PERFECTION for 3 days. Saturday was record-breaking heat and a hailstorm, but we had fun anyway! There was lots to do and the kids all had friends to play with. Bob had to work Monday, so he went home Sunday night and David and I packed up the camper. I towed it myself - never towed a trailer before this weekend! We want to camp here again, as well as camp again with our friends.
Last week's Beach Day was weird weather - very windy and getting colder as the day went on. There was a still a good turnout though. Hopefully, this week's Beach Day will be more agreeable weather-wise.
In karate last week, we worked on knife-fighting and disarming someone with a gun.
We went to the fireworks in Lapeer tonight, which we haven't done in a while. My friend told me where to go to park and watch and it was great! There was live music beforehand and a free bounce house. We played games and hung out beforehand as well as afterward, waiting for the huge traffic jam to disperse. Got home about 11:45pm. They get to sleep in tomorrow! But not me.....
I didn't work on July 4th, though I probably could have. Just needed a holiday! Will work 5 hours the rest of the days this week in order to make my regular hours.
Looking forward to Cousin Camp!
1 comment:
Your flexible work schedule sounds nice. I had to work July 4th. >:|
Glad you made fireworks!!
Post a Comment