Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekly Preview and Review

Sunday - Just relax
Monday - WORK 5, Karate, Sports Clinic (S,J), Soccer Practice (D)
Tuesday - WORK5,  Sports Clinic (S,J)
Wednesday - WORK 5, Sports Clinic (S,J), Swim w/friends, Soccer Mtg,
Thursday - WORK 5, Karate, Soccer Mtg
Friday - WORK 5,  Soccer Practice (D), Beach Day
Saturday - Lake Michigan???
Sunday - Lake Michigan?

Shakespeare in the Park was MAGICAL. Loved it! The night was PERFECT! Not too hot, but not at all chilly. Not humid, nor the least hint of rain. The acting was superb. Can't wait to go again next year.

I had my first massage ever last week and that too was wonderful. Can't wait to go back for that as well! There is a massage school here that does hour-long massages (by students) for $10. Appointments are hard to get!

James and Suzy had Soccer VBS - a yearly tradition at a nearby church. It was hot and neither child was 100% healthy this week. Suzy missed Monday because she just didn't feel well. David had soccer conditioning camp 4 nights last week and did it all without complaint - for which I was very thankful.

Last week was a hard hectic week and I am glad it is over. Soccer registration details - drops, last minute adds, training the Uniform Coordinator to order uniforms - those were driving me nuts! And my right hand hurts - mousing too much? It's been  bothering me a couple weeks now.

I did ok with exercise - M - karate, T - ran w/Dar 3 miles, W - kickboxing, Th - Karate, F - off, Sat - ran 2 miles (w/out stopping). I plan to run tonight as soon as it cools off. My training schedule says FIVE MILES. Not sure about that one. And I am awfully tired. We shall see....

This afternoon I printed out all the soccer team rosters and put together the coach packets for the meetings this week. Then hopefully I am mostly done with the registration thing.

We are thinking about camping or getting a hotel room and doing Lake Michigan next weekend.

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

If you come next weekend, Troy's band is playing Fri night in downtown Rockford. It will be AWESOME!!!!

5 miles, huh?? That's a lot!