Sunday -
Monday - WORK 5 hrs, Soccer practice (D), AYSO meeting (L)
Tuesday - WORK 5, Lessons, James field trip, Soccer game (D-away)
Wednesday - Kickboxing, WORK 5, Lessons
Thursday - WORK 4, Lessons
Friday - WORK 4, Co-op, Bill & Ted party
Saturday - Soccer games (S,J)
Well, I meant to finish this over the weekend and just never got to it. So, now it's Tuesday and we've had a soccer practice, a soccer game, 10 hours of work, a grocery trip, a field trip, several LONG hours in the car to Brighton and back, a meeting, and lots of other stuff too.
James scored three goals in his Saturday game. Other than that, soccer last week was uneventful. Emily's last game was Saturday and David's last game was tonight. Suzy has finished practices and has two more games. James has practice yet and two more games.
Last week I managed 5 extra work hours, racking up those bucks for Christmas. This week I am aiming for 3 extra.
Book club was awesome, though it was a small group this month. Several were sick and several had other plans. A first-time hostess and a new member made the evening memorable.
I've adjusted to my bifocals now, but there is a blurry spot when I read. So, I need to call back the eye doctor and see about that.
Bob did some work on my van's brakes as well as some on the barn roof. It really needs to be redone, but that's beyond his scope of activity. The pitch of that roof is far too steep.
I'm exhausted so that's all you're getting from me tonight! LOL
3 comments:
Good job for James on those soccer goals!!! And very nice that you can get extra hours towards Christmas spending. Boo to bad traffic patterns in Brighton!! Love, Mom
Yay! Almost done with soccer. :D
Your days always sound busy, but I see your Thursday is relatively "relaxed" with just normal activities. Enjoy your Thursday!
a quick update is better than no update!
Post a Comment