S - None
M - None - resting,
T - Kickboxing at church
W - Jog 2.4 miles
T - Tae-bo (27 min)
F - Tae-bo (60 min)
Sa - Painting a room (2 hours or more)
The Tuesday kickboxing class isn't very challenging compared to the other class I took or compared to Tae-bo, but it's a good pace for Emily.
On Wednesday, I jogged TWO MILES WITHOUT STOPPING! I was so excited that I even woo-hoo'd right there in the cemetery. LOL I walked there and back and ran 4 loops. I even did a 20 second speed burst on each loop.
That was the only jog I managed this week - and it was such a nice week too! It's been too chilly for me in the mornings and I only managed an afternoon jog the one time.
I woke up today really sore (in a good way) from the long Tae-bo video I did Friday night, rather late. I worked very hard on it. Today we painted the dining room - mostly David and I - and sparkpeople.com says 2 hours of painting burns 700 calories! So, that was my workout for today - that and scrubbing the floor on my knees.
I'll jog Sunday.
2 comments:
congrats on the 2 miles of solid jogging! That is awesome.
There is nothing like a new coat of paint to brighten up a room! Love, Mom
Post a Comment