Sunday, November 8, 2009

Completed Workouts

Completed Workouts -
S - 3 mile jog
M - None - resting
T - Jog 1 mile (treadmill problems again! Argh!)
W - Tae-bo (50 min; I skipped the biceps/triceps work)
Th - Jog 2.4 miles (4 loops and walked there/back; kids went me)
Fr - Tae-bo (27 min)
Sa - 2.4 mile jog

On Saturday, I had hoped for 3 miles, but I was not in good form and my right Achilles tendon was tight. So, I alternated jogging and walking a bit more than usual and stopped after 4 loops instead of 6.

I tried treadmill jogging on Tuesday, but after about a mile, it overheated. That's what it did before. And not only did it overheat, it also popped the circuit breaker. And now even when I put in the little key thing, it pops the circuit breaker. In my admittedly under-informed opinion, it needs a new motor. This was a free treadmill we got from a church acquaintance. Her basement had flooded and the treadmill was in there. So, it likely got wet. Not sure if we will try to fix it, or just trash it. Hate to trash it. I was so looking forward to using it this winter.

And can I just say, I love Tae-bo?? It's not too hard, but it makes me sweat. Very good workout. Plus there are varying levels and lengths and different workouts so I don't get too bored. And once I've done it a few times, I can turn down the volume and listen to my MP3 player instead.

I do miss my kickboxing classes though. Those were 30 minutes of cardio kick and 30 minutes of strength/toning exercises. I need to add in those crunches and such-like to my routine.

I have just over a month to my goal date and I have 7 more pounds to lose to my goal weight. It won't be quite a year since I started. I need to get intense about that last bit of weight. I've come a long way and I want to hit my mark!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will rejoice with you when you hit your goal! Love, Mom

Niffercoo said...

I'm so proud of all the hard work you've made toward your goal this year!

Sherry really likes the Jillian Michaels workouts. Maybe your library has some of them, if you need to try to work some muscle confusion! :)