
Sunday - Sunday School & Church
Monday - Lessons, Teach 3 Spanish classes, Bob OFF
Tuesday - Lessons, J Young Marines Halloween Party, Bob OFF
Wednesday - Lessons, Bob work
Thursday - Lessons, Bob work, Bob & I go hear Todd Wilson speak

Friday - Bob Work, LOTR Marathon Day!
Saturday - Bob Work, Trick-or-treating
Sunday - NaNoWriMo begins!
Thankfully Bob's Jury Duty will be over this week. He had to report for one jury selection last w
eek, but wasn't chosen for the jury. He has to call in two days this week, but it's uncertain if he will need to go in or not.I have no plot for NaNoWriMo yet. Hopefully something will come to me soon! I begin writing on Sunday!
Planned Workouts - S - 2.5 mile jog, M - None - resting, T - Kickboxing class at church w/Emily, W - Jog 2.5 miles, Th - long Tae-bo video, Fr - Jog 2.5 miles, Sa - Make up any missed workout or long jog

2 comments:
I have a sort of fuzzy idea for NaNoWriMo but one of my main characters still lacks a last name. And the first name isn't doing much for me, either. I am sort of nervous that this year will be a bust after such a great year in 2008. :(
nice to have a week planned out in advance...at least the big things!
Post a Comment