Well, the job didn't work out. It involved being deceptive and I decided my participation would not be a good idea. So, my schedule is less committed. However, I will be making some cold calls, trying finally to get my business started. Yeah, I know I've had a year's hiatus, but I figured if I was willing to make calls to sell water softeners, which I don't care anything about, I ought to be willing to make calls to sell my writing services. Right??
Bob worked 3 eight hour days last week. This week he will probably work 10-5 four days. Plus he has to call in for Jury Duty twice.
Sunday - Sunday School & Church, D & E have youth group at night
Monday - Lessons, Teach 3 Spanish classes, Bob work
Tuesday - Lessons, Tour Fire station, J Young Marines?, Bob work
Wednesday - Lessons, AWANA, James Soccer game
Thursday - Lessons, Soccer game for J, Bob work
Friday - Lessons, Bob work, card playing night?
Saturday - Last soccer games for J & S, visit a friend?
Planned Workouts (same as last week, I think) - S - None - resting, M - Tae-bo video, T -Jog 2.5 miles, W - Kickboxing Class with Emily, Th - Jog 2.5 miles, Fri - Tae-bo video, Sa - Make up any missed workout or jog 3 miles if I feel like it, Su - rest and maybe a bike ride?
Bob worked 3 eight hour days last week. This week he will probably work 10-5 four days. Plus he has to call in for Jury Duty twice.
Sunday - Sunday School & Church, D & E have youth group at night
Monday - Lessons, Teach 3 Spanish classes, Bob work
Tuesday - Lessons, Tour Fire station, J Young Marines?, Bob work
Wednesday - Lessons, AWANA, James Soccer game
Thursday - Lessons, Soccer game for J, Bob work
Friday - Lessons, Bob work, card playing night?
Saturday - Last soccer games for J & S, visit a friend?
Planned Workouts (same as last week, I think) - S - None - resting, M - Tae-bo video, T -Jog 2.5 miles, W - Kickboxing Class with Emily, Th - Jog 2.5 miles, Fri - Tae-bo video, Sa - Make up any missed workout or jog 3 miles if I feel like it, Su - rest and maybe a bike ride?
2 comments:
most people do things for a job that they don't personally care two hoots about but a job's a job!
I'm proud of you for doing the Christ-like thing and not being deceptive.
Mich.
Post a Comment