S - Jog 2.9 miles (5 loops and walking there/back)
M - None - resting
T - Kickboxing 20 min and running 10 laps of the gym at church
W - Jog 2.9 miles (5 loops and walking there/back)
Th - Tae-bo video (27 min)
Fri - none (LOTR marathon day ALL DAY)
Sa - 60 min Tae-bo video (instead of Fri)
I ran a mile and a half (3 loops) without stopping this week. I've done that before, but I can't do it consistently. Yet.
I am not working on increasing speed 0r distance until I can consistently jog 4 or maybe 5 loops without slowing to a walk. I'm sure I can work up to that . Then I will tackle running a little faster (since what I do now is barely a jog, lol) and doing 3 miles as my normal run instead of my "long run".
2 comments:
Your fitness is encouraging!
It's always best to work on building speed OR endurance, but not both so it sounds like you're on the right track! I'm really proud of all of your hard work and progress!
Post a Comment