Monday - Lessons, Spanish class, Bob starts his part-time job
Tuesday - Lessons, David, James & Suzy soccer games
Wednesday - Lessons, Soccer board meeting
Thursday - Lessons, Soccer practice for J and S
Friday - Co-op, David soccer practice
Saturday - Suzy and James soccer games (Suzy has pix), Wedding to attend, Book Club
I need to read a LOT of The Count of Monte Cristo this week - about 35 chapters! I don't know Bob's work schedule yet. If I get any work, then of course everything changes!
Planned Workouts - S - run 5K, M - None - resting, T - easy jog, maybe a mile?, W - kickboxing class or Tae-bo video?, Th - jog, Fri - Tae-bo video, Sa - jog, Su - rest (I wish I could do the T/Th Kickboxing classes instead of the morning ones but they conflict with soccer for now.)
1 comment:
You're confusing us, lady. Did Bob get a job?
Post a Comment