Monday - Lessons and editing Forget-Me-Not (FMN). Writing curriculum meeting at night.
Tuesday - Lessons, editing FMN, I don't think the girls have their Keepers at Home meeting after all.
Wednesday - Lessons, editing FMN, Pioneer Club at night (Rollerskating night!).
Thursday - Field trip! Editing FMN
Friday - Co-op, Editing FMN, the girls have a sleepover for KAH
Saturday - NO PLANS except pick up the girls. Will it stay that way? LOL
This week, I will be editing Forget-Me-Not - doing a read-through it once to make obvious changes and spell/grammar check, and then get it printed out (maybe??) so I can do some serious editing before passing it on to the beta readers.
Leftover from last week:
- I need to do my yearbook page sometime this week - due Feb 20. DONE
- I need to type Emily's story for her co-op class and make sure she is caught up. DONE
- Gotta get the taxes done soon.
- Must order Angel Food Monday. DONE
- Do couponing this week in earnest. - NOPE, didn't get to it
- Mail a paperbackswap book. DONE
- Work on a video I am doing for a job possibility.
- Watch the rest of the Horatio Hornblower DVD's I have from the library. RETURNED
- Make some progress in Jane Eyre. DONE!
- Watch the Robin Hood disc I have from Netflix. DONE
- Figure out what's going on with the software for my Flip Video. (errors! Figured out a work-around temporarily)
- I'm sure other stuff will come up now that I've listed these.
2 comments:
A video for a job? Wow, that must be some job. I enjoy reading how your week will be shaping up.
wow, you're detailed!
Post a Comment