Monday, April 14, 2008

Hectic and Tired

Well, let's see.

Saturday - Got up and went to the book sale, doing an errand along the way. Picked up four of Em's friends and headed to her party. Had the party (pix another day) and went to work. Worked 8 hours. Came home, read one hour and went to bed. Didn't get on the computer the whole day.

Sunday - Kids and Bob went to Sunday School, but I slept longer and went to the service. Got there late. After church, read the paper, ate lunch which Bob and David made, then read a little more and slept for 3 hours. Woke up, had dinner, cleaned up in a frenzy, checked email and blogs, read some more and went to bed.

Monday - Got up at 8 and went with Bob to meet the lawyer. A good friend watched the kids for us and had them do their lessons. Also stopped at his doctor's office down in the city to pick up some Xrays and at the grocery store. Put away groceries, checked email, got ready for work. And here I am now. Almost time to go.

Weather is sunny but chilly. Soccer practices start in earnest this week, which is good since the first games are Sat. Bob has a CAT scan in the AM tomorrow.

Lawyer report is not very uplifting. I don't want to blog about it really, as I don't want it plastered all over the internet, but suffice it to say that we aren't too pleased about the prospects. More in email later on.

4 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

I'm sorry that the meeting had a pretty dismal outcome. :(

Anonymous said...

hugs and prayers )))))
Janet

Wee Pip said...

Bummer! :-( Your in my prayers...

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, will be praying about the whole legal stuff. Your Sunday actually sounded not so bad...3 hour naps are pretty nice!!